Wistaston Parish Council

joey

Wistaston Parish Council was formed in 1894 when its first Chairman was Arthur Griffith Hall. Over the years it has developed and now has the responsibility for the upkeep and maintenance of the recreation area known as Joey the Swan as well as the Eric Swan Sports Ground, Open Space at College Fields, 14 street lights and 3 bus shelters. The day to day administration is carried out by the Parish Clerk and maintenance is undertaken by our Park Ranger.

More Information can be found on the Council Information Page

Parish Councillors

There are fifteen councillors, one clerk and a Park Ranger on the Wistaston Parish Council.

Parish Councillors

 

There is currently one vacancy

 

Meetings

Parish Council meetings are held monthly in the Memorial Hall.

 

Notices

Any notices will be published on the Notices page.

Minutes of Meetings

Minutes of meetings will be published shortly after the meetings take place. They will be found, along with an archive of previous meetings on the Minutes page.

Council Events

19 Oct 2017 7:30pm
Wistaston Parish Council Meeting

16 Nov 2017 7:15pm
HIGHWAY ENGAGEMENT EVENT

16 Nov 2017 8:30pm
Wistaston Parish Council Meeting

21 Dec 2017 7:30pm
Wistaston Parish Council Meeting

More Details...